Gallery Debut a smash hit!
Wow. That was a rush!
After the last few weeks finalizing prints, framing, preparing and all around brainstorming at high speed, it all came down to one great night of celebration with friends last Saturday!
Highlights of the night – and all were simply amazing:
- We have the coolest friends and clients out there. Sara said it best that each of you have helped us live our dream and do what we get to do – tell your amazing story with our photographs.
- Bucholtz family was among the first guests there! As a reward for their promptness they claimed the couches throughout the night.
- Two of my camera store coworker friends were there, one I hadn’t seen since he moved to New Jersey 3+ years ago. I knew he was looking to stop by but it till floored me when he walked in.
- THREE people drove up from Indianapolis in the rainy weather, and all 3 totally surprised us! Our friend JP and his family moved to Indy a week ago and we had a going away party and everything. Then BAM, he walks into the coffee shop. Awesome to see you again man!
- Our other 2 guests from Indianapolis take the cake for catching me most by surprise. I haven’t seen Natalia and Jeff since Sara and I photographed their wedding in 2006, back in my engaged days. Great idea to make a date night of it while you guys were in town!
- Friends I’ve known since elementary school and a friend I hadn’t seen since I graduated high school were all there. Way to represent CCS in its best years – our classes’ years!
I managed to pick up a camera later in the evening and snap a couple of photos of the fun. Enjoy!
Guests chilling as the Rendition plays.
The E Team reunites! Erik and Eric! Never so much fun since a slow Sunday shift at the camera store inspired pegboard Plinko and making Halloween decor out of photo lab scraps. Superb to see you again man!
The Rendition rocking, so proud of their artistry in music
Surprise guests from Indianapolis!
If they look familiar it’s because we’ve shown off their Wedding Album and Sara’s signature portrait of Natalia ever since it was taken. No portfolio of our wedding day photography would be complete without showing this favorite image from this great couple’s wedding day!
Thanks again everyone who braved the rainstorm and came out to celebrate our 5th year reliving Wedding Day Stories with photography. We’re richly blessed to have you as friends!
- Eric, Sara and Adrian