Thanks everybody for the flood of requests for reminders to see the wedding photos! While I’m working on the edits…
In my 8 years of wedding photography I’ve never before personally seen a bride and groom put together such a dance routine mix, and even more to have the entire bridal party – a pregnant bridesmaid, the bubble girl and everyone in between – tear it up for this dance!
I’m counting a whopping 15 song medley for their choreographed bridal party dance at the reception. Whoa!
- The Right Stuff – New Kids on the Block
- Born to Hand Jive – Grease
- Keep On (Dancin’) – I’m hearing the Brady Bunch kids on that one
- Billie Jean – Michael Jackson
- Thriller – Michael Jackson
- Ice Ice Baby – Vanilla Ice
- Can’t Touch This – MC Hammer
- Apache (Jump On It) – Sugar Hill Gang
- Bye Bye Bye – N*Sync
- Hey Ya – Outkast
- Dirt Off Your Shoulder – Jay Z
- Sexy Back – Justin Timberlake
- I’m Too Sexy – Right Said Fred (Groom Jim walking the catwalk!)
- It’s Goin’ Down – Yung Joc
- Let’s Get Married (remix) – Jagged Edge / Run DMC
Wow. Nicely done everybody!
Click here to get a reminder when the wedding photos are ready!
Now if that goofy photographer would just pick a spot to take pictures from and stay out of the way… oops, sorry!